Hi guys,Welcome to my blog, I am DJ Pease from stosubspace a internet radio station for fans of StarTrek Online. I should probably start by telling you about myself....
I am Matthew Robert Pease born on the 7th of April in the year of our lord 1986, I'm from England. I am a sci-fi nut, i love everything to do with space (except Babylon 5 which sucks). In the real world I'm a field Support engineer for Dell (you might of heard of them) so as you could guess I love computers and gadgets. I'm a pretty average guy, I like football (soccer) and online poker. I love to cook and like to invent my own recipe's. My music tastes are wide and far flung.
I hope you like what you hear and please don't be afraid to comment on anything you see on the site.
my show will be starting live on the air very soon. I'll update everyone as to date and time via this blog and the forums on the stosubspace website.
3 comments:
Hey Matthew/pease nice blog :p
Ok does this count as a Post, Anyway read the blog yesterday and I have to say good job, don't think i could make up one, let alone know what to put in it.
Yeah, I'm a dweeb. But at least the radio station is taking off...so, when can we get you on the air officially?
Post a Comment